VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

South Bay San Francisco area Vanners

South Bay San Francisco area Vanners Empty South Bay San Francisco area Vanners

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 am

Hi guys in the San Fran area. I was wondering if there is anyone who would be willing to go out and do a little scouting for me. I'm considering a truck in your area and would like someone with a digital camera to go out and get me a detailed set of pics of mainly the body. (by the way this is an l-600 Dodge, not actually a van or pick-up, but they are kinda related) If the deal goes through, I would most likely purchase the body and any items I need that would be in better shape than mine. I would drive out with my trailer and disassemble what I need and pack it all up and go home to chilly East China Mi. My cell is: 810-650-2224 and I believe my e-mail is in the user profile. There would be some "refreshments" involved once I would arrive!!! Thanks, Larry in East China Mi. I would be happy to pay for someone's time to do it. Within reason...
    Roman
    Roman

Number of posts : 822
    Registration date : 2010-09-10

South Bay San Francisco area Vanners Empty Re: South Bay San Francisco area Vanners

Post by Roman Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

I live in Fremont where is the van?
    Roman
    Roman

Number of posts : 822
    Registration date : 2010-09-10

South Bay San Francisco area Vanners Empty Re: South Bay San Francisco area Vanners

Post by Roman Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:20 pm

By the way, you don't need to pay me...
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Larry theres 3 of those in Maysville Ky. Why drive all the way to Cali when you can get one or more here? I posted pics of them at the A100 site several times over the years and nobody bought any of them. They are all long flat bed hay trucks,low mileage. Flat beds are junk but good bodies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:36 am