VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
G-Man
oo3
6 posters

in the movies

oo3

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

in the movies Empty in the movies

Post by oo3 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 pm

in the movies DSCN1928
    this past Wednesday had first of 2 days of shooting for a cable tv movie - the 19th (feb) will have another day in a different location - was told should air this spring - they actually get in and drive down the street in this scene - oo3
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

in the movies Empty Re: in the movies

Post by G-Man Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:40 pm

oo3 your famous!!! Your van away

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:17 pm

congrats. Hope they are paying you a fair price. I got $900.00 a day for Fast and Furious and $700.00 plus a 15"drop down screen for four hours when my van was on Pimp my Ride. Only got $500.00 a day for the Honda Odyssey commercial.
    oo3

Post by oo3 Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:05 am

second and final day for van -
    in the movies DSCN1934
    dodge with a puch fwd control vehicle - wish i was getting that kind of money v-breed - probably due to this being low budget lifetime channel movie - van is no where near as nice or valuable as yours - and this is louisiana - i had started working on one problem when this opportunity came up - it did inspire me to do a few other things - changed oil to synthetic - reset the valves - chased down an intermittent horn/turn signal situation - and this while valve cover was off -
    in the movies DSCN1902
    oo3
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 am

Don't shoot the van! Thats cool on the movie thing oo3.Now you can watch it and say 'yup,thats my van'.
    Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

Post by Van Halen Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Cool that would be a sweet offer. Shit I would do it for a case of beer!! Good beer of course... Razz
    oo3

Post by oo3 Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 am

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/justice-for-natalee-holloway
    lifetime channel starts airing movie may 9 - maybe someone can dvr and post some youtube clips - i know i dont really want to watch the whole movie - and yes another instance of a van cast as villain ( transporting the bad guy) - oo3

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Congrats on getting your van in showbiz. I work in the industry, never rent a film production youre vehicle without you being present. They made us poke bullet hole's in a bunch of 1930's rental cars on one show. It was sad, the owners were pissed, and the people in charge told us the cars were purchased.
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 am

I watched enough of it to see the van, was cool knowing who it belonged to !!, sorry no video clips here.
    oo3

Post by oo3 Sun May 22, 2011 3:22 pm

had a chance today to watch the parts of the movie with my van - went by quick - its funny knowing thats new orleans passed off as south america - in both scenes they added mountains in the background - another funny - the guy in charge of license plates was not paying attention - there is a different plate on the van in each scene - oo3
    kiwimopar
    kiwimopar

Number of posts : 740
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post by kiwimopar Sun May 22, 2011 3:29 pm

oo3 wrote:had a chance today to watch the parts of the movie with my van - went by quick - its funny knowing thats new orleans passed off as south america - in both scenes they added mountains in the background - another funny - the guy in charge of license plates was not paying attention - there is a different plate on the van in each scene - oo3

That's standard practice in TV/Movies - two different guys played the part of 'Derwood' in Bewitched Smile

Congrats on the bit part cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm