VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Prices of 60's vans

bumpbug

Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Prices of 60's vans Empty Prices of 60's vans

Post by bumpbug Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Is it my imagination or has the 60's van's gotten high to buy in the last year ? Seems like they cost at least twice as mush in the last few months on craigslist.
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Prices of 60's vans Empty Re: Prices of 60's vans

Post by BILLS66 Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 pm

I agree seems like the $500 van of a short while ago they now want $1500 to $2000. Bill
    Indian640
    Indian640

Number of posts : 256
    Registration date : 2010-06-27

Post by Indian640 Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Wanting and getting are two different things................
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Without a doubt the popularity of these old rigs has grown a lot recently and prices I ve seen them sell for recently reflect that. Its the inexperienced purchasers that must beware though since there are so many things that affect the true value of them. Paying more doesnt necessarily get you a better vehicle. A lot of so called "improvements/upgrades" are just a waste of money to me since they either were done poorly or not to my liking. Of course,what I like may not be what another likes but Im fairly certain things I do with my rigs are much more "right" than wrong as compared to a lot of hacked ones I ve run across. Bottom line is make sure what you are paying for is going to be right for your particular needs. No sense paying for a beautiful stock restoration if your plans are to highly modify one. Best advice I can give is to DO YOUR HOMEWORK before you buy. LEARN about a particuar vehicle first,then seek to buy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:44 pm