VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Funny Van add's

Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Funny Van add's Empty Funny Van add's

Post by Donn Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 pm

"i have a 1965 ford falcon van that has a fresh rebuilt topend its a 200 6 cylinder 3 speed on the colom has brand new tires all way around brakes an all lights work the glass is all good an the windshild is in good condition the frame is very clean from rust the doors need some work i bought this as a project but i have to many at this time i am willing to trade or sell the van im looking for a shovelhead basket case or running or a equal hot rod running or not if this dont sell by the end of the week i will be fixing the ratiator, gastank,an windshild wiper motor an the tranny the price will go up!! if you are serious about the van an know what ur buying you can call me at "

Some guys add's are amazing! If you write like a 5 year old, maybe you should get help putting an add together.
    This might be the longest sentence in history.
    I guess "if this dont sell" there was no reason to mention all the things that were wrong with it in the first place.
    spell check? What a Face

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 am