VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
Nightmoves
mcfly
texasjohn
Casimier
Donn
9 posters

Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale?

Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale? Empty Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale?

Post by Donn Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:59 am

Looking for an A or E pick up. Very little rust, no rust through. Fairly straight body. Good running condition.

Anyone on the fence about selling your pick up Pm me a description and pics, maybe we can do a deal..
    Thanks Guys,
    Donn
    Casimier
    Casimier

Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2010-07-26

Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale? Empty Re: Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale?

Post by Casimier Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Hey Donn
    If you are interested, I happened across 5 econoline pickups here in New Jersey after I bought my two.
    They ranged from $4500 at best condition to $800 worst condition.
    If you want me to hunt down the contacts for you let me know.
    Jim
    Surfcasimier@yahoo.com
    texasjohn
    texasjohn

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale? Empty Re: Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale?

Post by texasjohn Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm

still got the 61here
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by mcfly Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 am

There are a few out here Donn but I have heard they want big bucks.
    What does this mean for the fate of the 4x4 ?

_________
    mike
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Mike,

Not sure yet what I am doing with the 4x4. Right now I am trying to get the '67 painted. The storm killed me time wise, trying to get the jams done but with the snow and now the cold it's taking more time then I hoped it would.
    It is sold so I am trying to get it done and to the buyer asap.

I always planned on getting a pick up and droping a small block in and hot rodding it up a bit.

Once the 67 is gone I am going to have the 4x4 engine checked out. Then either sell it, as is, or fix it, do the body which is pretty mint and paint it.
    Then either keep it or sell it.
    I enjoy working on them so the long term plan is to keep a pick up and buy more vans, pick ups and fix them up, enjoy them for a while and turn them over and start again..
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 am

Donn,I have noticed for the past few months,seems like more Econo pickups have been surfacing than panels by far.
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by mcfly Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:53 am

I will keep my eyes and ears open.
    I take it by the fact that the 4x4 was transported here,local is not a priority.

______
    Mike
    jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by jkr Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 pm

1960 Ford Econoline Wheelstander, 427 BBC injected alcohol. Engine is fresh. New tires, many new parts. Truck is in flat black. Could be converted to a regular race truck with little work. Will sell turn-key only. Asking $24,000
    Contact Rick at 506-866-3834

gencon@nb.sympatico.ca

www.maritimedragracing.com
    look under the whats new tab vehicles for sale for a picture
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Where it is located does not bother me, I just have to add in transportation fees when figuring the price I want to spend.
    $24,000 is WAY to much for me, but thanks.
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Don I ll have my 64 bone stock 3 window Army pickup for sale soon. Has a 170, 3 speed. Just gotta get some warm weather to finish assembly of it. Great body and tailgate,lots of new stuff,decent paint,interior paint is brand new,new seats,floor mat,sun visors,all window rubbers and door felts,original post mirrors and bumpers. Its a complete vehicle,even tailgate rods. I stripped the cab to paint it and havent finished it up yet. Priced at $5000
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Texasjohn,

Sent you a pm
    Donn
    fmc56
    fmc56

Number of posts : 553
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by fmc56 Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 am

Donn,
    I have a solid 63 3 window Econoline pickup for sale. Original US Navy truck. I have owned it for 25 years and never did anything with it. It is apart but I have all the driveline that is in good condition.
    $2500.00 assembled.
    Fred
    Any Members with an A or E pick up for sale? Dsc00613
    Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am

Fred,

Sent you a pm..
    thx
    Donn
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 am

1061 Econo- no rust -org.-6 &3spd. needs new clutch assm. Van is very clean and has the -Travel Equip. top conversion-its alu. & raises up & down. The top needs some work- yet nothing serious. if interested PM me -Thanx.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Anyone interested in a trade for Ester on a P/U ?

Donn
    Donn

Post by Donn Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Still looking. If anyone has any leads would appreciate them..
    thx
    Donn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 am