VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+7
chester42
bendone
Mr Hill Billy
dix
Van Halen
slowflapper
Admin
11 posters

What do you like best about Christmas?

Poll

What do you like best about Christmas?

[ 1 ]
    What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_lcap7%What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_lcap7%What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_lcap50%What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_lcap14%What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_lcap0%What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_lcap21%What do you like best about Christmas? I_vote_rcap [21%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

What do you like best about Christmas? Empty What do you like best about Christmas?

Post by Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:58 am

For some it's a chance to visit with family you don't see through the year and wouldn't want to any way... For others? You tell me.....
    slowflapper
    slowflapper

Number of posts : 956
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

What do you like best about Christmas? Empty Re: What do you like best about Christmas?

Post by slowflapper Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Watching my kids enjoy the weeks leading up to it and opening their gifts on Christmas day. Smile
    Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

What do you like best about Christmas? Empty Re: What do you like best about Christmas?

Post by Van Halen Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 pm

slowflapper wrote:Watching my kids enjoy the weeks leading up to it and opening their gifts on Christmas day. Smile

Yeah where is that one??
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:59 pm

having my son come home from college for 3 weeks!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 pm

well I like it because it is an opportunity to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Most people forget what Christmas really is. He came here to show us the way, the truth, and the light and to die for all of our sins. That is the ultimate present any of us can ever receive. Once my family has celebrated that then I enjoy watching my grandson open his gifts. I know some people may be offended by this but I don't care, it is what I do and what I believe in.
    Mr Hill Billy
    Mr Hill Billy

Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Mr Hill Billy Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:well I like it because it is an opportunity to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Most people forget what Christmas really is. He came here to show us the way, the truth, and the light and to die for all of our sins. That is the ultimate present any of us can ever receive. I know some people may be offended by this but I don't care, it is what I do and what I believe in.

AMEN!!!
    bendone
    bendone

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by bendone Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Going to church Christmas Eve to watch my kids in the Christmas Program.
    chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by chester42 Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Amen , Mike, well put.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:08 pm

To me the best thing is watching the kids Christmas morning
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 am

Christmas has become more about the all mighty dollar,instead of the All Mighty.
    But it is great to be with family and friends.
    Sy Hollinshead
    Sy Hollinshead

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by Sy Hollinshead Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:14 am

Not a big fan of Christmas to be honest. Glad when its all over....
    Religion kind of creeps me out though, and i don't see the point in celebrating the birth of somebody who i don't believe existed....

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:22 am

vanishingbreed wrote:well I like it because it is an opportunity to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Most people forget what Christmas really is. He came here to show us the way, the truth, and the light and to die for all of our sins. That is the ultimate present any of us can ever receive. Once my family has celebrated that then I enjoy watching my grandson open his gifts. I know some people may be offended by this but I don't care, it is what I do and what I believe in.

Amen!!!
    Vanner63
    Vanner63

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2010-11-11

Post by Vanner63 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 am

Amen, Mike. Well said.

T.W.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:03 am