VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

hemi a-100 mike

jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

hemi a-100 mike Empty hemi a-100 mike

Post by jkr Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:55 pm

man i cannot thank you enough for putting me in touch with your friend larry. i recieved my bumpers on friday and they are better than new. havent got them on yet but it won't be long. now i will give you fair warning now my next trip to ontario will include a stop in the london area and i'll be buying the beer for both of you. thinkin on the mopar show next year in new hamburg but very early in planning stages just yet. i'll do a before and after pic and send them along also.............JEFF R
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

hemi a-100 mike Empty Re: hemi a-100 mike

Post by Hemi A-100 Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 am

Hey Jeff, I just got an email from Larry Gill saying that you love the bumpers!! That is awesome man. I am glad the deal worked out for the both of you. Once you get them on foresure take a picture. The chrome bumpers will be a nice addition to your already awesome looking truck. Moparfest is always an excellent show. I have never taken my A-100 there since I finished it. It is always the same weekend as Woodward but maybe next year if you are coming to Moparfest I will go there. I would like to do Woodward on Saturday and then go up to New Hamburg for Sunday, do both shows. Anyway, glad I could help both you and Larry get that deal going. Can't wait to see them on. MK
    jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by jkr Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:55 pm

moparfest and the dream cruise on woodward. now thats a damn fine weekend of swivel head turning for fine vehicles and who knows possibly some software too. your makin me think real hard about this and its just october!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:18 am