VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

What Happens when a topic Gets to Big ???? Chebby ???

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

What Happens when a topic Gets to Big ???? Chebby ???  Empty What Happens when a topic Gets to Big ???? Chebby ???

Post by Vanish Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:51 am

Chebby I have Just noticed that our Random Image Thread Got Chopped up !!!! I guess when it Gets to be to large of a file it Dumps it or half of it ... Shame .. we lost some Cool Pic's !!!!!!! ???

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

What Happens when a topic Gets to Big ???? Chebby ???  Empty Re: What Happens when a topic Gets to Big ???? Chebby ???

Post by Vanish Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 am

Never Mind I found them !!!!! Just got to go Looking for them !!!!! Embarassed

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

What Happens when a topic Gets to Big ???? Chebby ???  Empty Re: What Happens when a topic Gets to Big ???? Chebby ???

Post by Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 pm

I guess we'll find out when that happens Vanish Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Well I found the first part of your thread and renamed both threads so they will still be kinda connected...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:42 am