VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

malle..... You're in the Spotlight!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

malle.....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty malle..... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:13 am

Coming to you this week from Norway.... malle's 1969 Chevy Van!

Home Page

I found this week's Spotlight Van here in the forum. Here's the link to the thread telling us more about his van....

My 69's gettin' there

If you don't volunteer to be in the Spotlight, I will hunt you down!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

malle.....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty Re: malle..... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by G-Man Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:58 pm

malle hows your van comming??? Looks good on the home page.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

malle.....  You're in the Spotlight! Empty Re: malle..... You're in the Spotlight!

Post by Vanish Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:42 pm

malle Lookin Good up front there !!!!!!!!

malle
    malle

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by malle Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:47 am

Now would you look at that, Chebby hunted me down Cool

I actually sold this Van to a friend of mine, he figured out it was wrong that i had two Vintage Vans and he didn't have a single one. But then again, if i had all those Vans there would not be easy to start a club here in Norway. something might happen this winter Smile

Kaare
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:43 am

Your friend is very sneaky! My brother is saying the same thing to me having the 64 Econo and now getting a 68 Fargo A-100! I told him he would have to do the work on it, so I will still have two vintage vans at least for a good while!

skol !!

malle wrote:Now would you look at that, Chebby hunted me down Cool

I actually sold this Van to a friend of mine, he figured out it was wrong that i had two Vintage Vans and he didn't have a single one. But then again, if i had all those Vans there would not be easy to start a club here in Norway. something might happen this winter Smile

Kaare
    malle
    malle

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by malle Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:16 pm

very sneaky indeed, but as i said it's probably better this way, the more friends who have this goodies the better possibilitys to start a club and get more interest for Vintage Vans in Norway Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 am