VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Some new items for you Econo pickup owners

Some new items for you Econo pickup owners Empty Some new items for you Econo pickup owners

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 pm

These are from Dennis Ferris of D&D brakes. First is a rear poll pan for $100.00 and add $10.00 for the licence plate cutout. As you can see very well made as always. Second is a new set of hinges that really cleans up the rear of a pickup. He will be adding some handles inside the tailgate to eliminate the chains. I don't know the price on the hinges but will post it as soon as I get them.

Some new items for you Econo pickup owners Tn10

Some new items for you Econo pickup owners Tn_110

Some new items for you Econo pickup owners Tn_211

He will be making front roll pans in the near future as well as some other custom items for our Econos. I plan on getting a front and rear roll pan for my 65 and he is almost done with my new mirrored stainless steel dash cover as well as some other custom stuff for me. I want them to be a surprise so I want say what they are but those of you who are building show vans will probably snap some of these things up.
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Some new items for you Econo pickup owners Empty Re: Some new items for you Econo pickup owners

Post by mcfly Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Thanks Mike.
    This is something I was possibly planning to do. For some reason pics are coming out small would like to see a bigger pic.
    Am i doing something wrong ?

_________
    mike

Some new items for you Econo pickup owners Empty Re: Some new items for you Econo pickup owners

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

mcfly wrote:Thanks Mike.
    This is something I was possibly planning to do. For some reason pics are coming out small would like to see a bigger pic.
    Am i doing something wrong ?

_________
    mike
    PM me your email address and I will forward the email with them in it to you. The pics are larger in it.
    SDEconoTruck
    SDEconoTruck

Number of posts : 310
    Registration date : 2010-05-26

Post by SDEconoTruck Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi Mike,

How do we find out more about the hinges and opening latch?
    Looks like a good item for some guys.

George

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:58 pm

SDEconoTruck wrote:Hi Mike,

How do we find out more about the hinges and opening latch?
    Looks like a good item for some guys.

George
    contact Dennis Farris at dennis@dddiscbrakes.com. Check out all of his items.
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Would the latch fit an A pickup? Id like to eliminate my chains!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:06 am