VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

What happened to the New T-shirt logo / tee shirt ? Did I miss it?

Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

What happened to the New T-shirt logo / tee shirt ? Did I miss it? Empty What happened to the New T-shirt logo / tee shirt ? Did I miss it?

Post by Donn Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Was a bunch of talk about the new loco a while back. I have not seen an update, are the new shirts available yet? Really liked some of the new designs that were tossed back and forth.
    mo_1040
    mo_1040

Number of posts : 645
    Registration date : 2008-07-04

What happened to the New T-shirt logo / tee shirt ? Did I miss it? Empty Re: What happened to the New T-shirt logo / tee shirt ? Did I miss it?

Post by mo_1040 Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 pm

I was wondering the same thing... I would like a shirt also...
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

What happened to the New T-shirt logo / tee shirt ? Did I miss it? Empty Re: What happened to the New T-shirt logo / tee shirt ? Did I miss it?

Post by Vanish Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:36 pm

The shirt thing is still being worked on ...I think the art has changed a little But ... Should not be much Longer ....

chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by chester42 Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 am

I will be looking for 2 at least. bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:52 pm