VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me?

ChevyVanMan1

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me? Empty Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me?

Post by ChevyVanMan1 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:10 am

Am interested in a van for sale--it has been for sale for some time and looks pretty solid. Also, the seller, Ryan seems like a good egg. Anyway, wondering if somebody could look at the van for me and maybe help with escrowing the seller the money. I would, of course, compensate you for your hassle. Also, am wondering if anybody has a suggestion as to how to the buyer and the seller when it comes to the actual transaction--I was planning to have the vehicle picked up by truck transport. Further, if anybody has a reasonably priced truck tranporter they like, I'd appreciate that referral too.

Thanks much, Mark 2020-966-2333
    ChevyVanMan1

Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me? Empty Please ignore prior post...

Post by ChevyVanMan1 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 am

the seller, very cooperative and informative, sent me a ton of good, hi res pics so I won't need a look see. Thanks for reading my thread anyway!!!
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me? Empty Re: Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me?

Post by Scott Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 am

Although we have a lot of vanners on here, we don't have active vanners in all areas. I haven't had a vehicle transported, but from time to time its posted on here. If you still need transport do some thread searching, I'm sure you will find some useful information.

Too bad there was nobody local to help facilitate your purchase.
    ChevyVanMan1

Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me? Empty Re: Anybody near Ft Collins/Denver area who could look at a van for me?

Post by ChevyVanMan1 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 am

I wish I could have swung that van as the seller could not have been more helpful with pics and such. I just have too many projects going on and I don't need anymore flak from my muppie neighbors.

Thanks for the response, Mark

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:47 am