VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

My day with Donivan(and Vanagain)

sonnygable
    sonnygable

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

My day with Donivan(and Vanagain) Empty My day with Donivan(and Vanagain)

Post by sonnygable Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Donivan scooped me up at my hotel and off to Vanagains to lend a hand with some brakework.his sportvans lookin good and should be hittin the road soon.(thanx for negro modelos,rich)We loaded up for some cruisin,the guy could be a professional tour guide,you know-out the left side of the van youl see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,out the right window is the ,,,,,,,,,,,you get the idea.We cruised ocean beach(i think)checked out the hippies and such,saw a few 1st gens on the road,a 2nd gen and even an early ford at the dog park.Man,his van is quite the chick magnet-they were oohin and ahhin all around us.Donivan,you sure are quick with that camera,i didnt even see you take pics(other than some puddles under Vanagains van)and here they are already.Thanx again for the tour-see you next time i get out this way,Sonny
    G-Force
    G-Force

Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2010-04-02

My day with Donivan(and Vanagain) Empty Re: My day with Donivan(and Vanagain)

Post by G-Force Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Nice.
    That's what this van thing is all about!
    -John
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Thats right about the Early Vans,,,,,,mines is just an old worn out work truck, but everybody stops and has something nice to say about it. ( It would of been nice if all those puddles were from the brake bleeders - sure was getting tired of pumping that brake pedal ).........But we had a good Van Time,,,,,,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:06 am