VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+101
kmac
GregO
greenvan
jrdunn96
32dooscoop
Russell
caleboh
apedave
MelMalzahn
jimmyZ
Van crazy
whalemstr
hdewey
G-10 Ron
douglas_sisk
uante
292fan
billywhiskey
BoogieMann
OutofSight
mrkil
Billy Pilgrim
samsvan
Rust Bucket Retro
!6!
SKIDMARK
The Ronin
65EconoTime
VeronaVermin
Economan64
Vancy65
wideload
RF Man
Vannin Ken
A100 Wrench
TonyfromEngland
mnghost
Dirtstar1
troubledz
vrod64
SportVan
Joe Van
hutch73
campin'fool 2
Wheelie
vanny
Dingeldeins
kartrac3r
1040imp
Edoz
westcoastvanner
dodge man
vanman2
MisterDavid
kristuphir
CraigK
Schoessow
Corvanman
8Ball
CorvanDann
Barnabas
Daytona-Airbrush
66ThunderVan
dix
whopman
Linoman
SuperJason
Big Dog
Rayallen
Scott
Mike's_MysteryMachine
steviemonster
slowflapper
heretic
EconoCarl
Big W
Farmer
MarioWink
StuNami
Mr Hill Billy
donivan65
Stuntman
hotrodbeebe423
econopoor
Van Halen
pittsdriver
BvrWally
Optik
Vanish
Digz
itruns
lectricman
rustrocket84
DanTheVanMan
66BC
BILLS66
Nightmoves
G-Man
Hawkrod
Admin
105 posters

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Empty Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com!

Post by Admin Fri May 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Thank you for joining us here at VintAGE-Vans.com!

We hope you enjoy yourself while you're here and feel free to take full advantage of what we have to offer... Here's a few of what I'm talking about...

Arrow Member's Gallery
    Arrow Submit YOUR van to be in the Spotlight on the Home Page
    Arrow Our links pages are growing with more usefull information all the time
    Arrow Friendly folks here on the forum who are ready to help a fellow vanner out anyway they can

If there's something you're looking for that you don't see, let us know and we'll do our best to hook you up....

We know some of you registered just to see the pictures and stuff like that. That's o'kay too! But we would really like it if you just say "Hi". If you want to tell us a little about your van or yourself, great! but you don't have to if you don't want.

Don't be shy & don't be a stranger!

Last edited by chebby on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dalton likes this post

Hawkrod

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Empty New Guy (kinda)

Post by Hawkrod Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Hello Everyone! Just found your site tonite. I am starting working on a 64 e100 I received for free (priceless!) I'm not new to vans, in fact, I started customizing vans at The Van Man in Sacramento (Calif) way back in 1979. I've been a part of over 2000 conversions over the last 30 years, working for The Van Man, Fun Ways, VCI, and Cal Vans. Although my customizing has been limited to hotrods the last ten years, I still have reocurring dreams that I'm back doing vans again! They're always great dreams cuz those were great times. All those vans and I've never owned one of them (lots of Chevy trucks though) So I've decided do this one for myself, 70's style! Yeah baby! Shag carpet, port holes, Cragars, sidepipes, and maybe a beanbag or two. But I think I'll upgrade the entertainment system, flat screen, cd, dvd, gps, oh yeah, can't forget the CB! I hope to enlist your website to help with finding parts and tech issues I may encounter. As for the interior, well like I said, I can do those in my sleep! I will post a pic of the "basket" when I get a chance. Thanks in advance! Hawk
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Empty Re: Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com!

Post by G-Man Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:41 pm

Welcome to the site!!! Look forward to your pic's

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Empty 1967 ford econoline side mirrors? also need rear window rubber molding.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:13 pm

I am a new member and my econoline is getting out of body shop soon. has no rear mirrors... help please
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Empty Re: Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com!

Post by G-Man Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:35 am

Johnny make a post in "E" parts wanted. That will help more. Are you looking for stock???

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:19 pm

i'm a new guy! yay for vans! check out my small gallery!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Welcome Cope! I checked out your gallery and it looks like you got your self two really sweet vans. Never seen a van with a gun rack in it!!! Again, welcome,
    -Ryan
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:37 am

Welcome aboard Cope ! I checked out your gallery just the other day.Nice van you got there bud! Good thing you got a freebie to go along with your other one.Everybody can always use a 'spare'.Always glad to see another 'younger' person getting into these vans.Enjoy !
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 am

Welcome to the site!!!!

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Empty just signed up

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 am

Hi. I have been active at VCVC for several years now, and lurked here occasionally. Finally signed up. Will try to post some pics soon. Dave
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am

Welcome Dave!!!!
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 am

Dave ,Would love to see some pics. Bill
    66BC
    66BC

Number of posts : 159
    Registration date : 2010-01-05

Post by 66BC Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 am

66BeachCruiser here. Jose's the name. I'm 31, I grew up in Los Angeles. I'm pretty new at the forum stuff. Part of VCVC also. Although I'm just signing up, I've been checking the sites for a couple of years now. I've always had a fascination for old cars, classics, muscle cars, etc. My dad bought a 1966 Chevy Sportvan when I was about nine or ten. It had a camper top and some big break lights on the top rear of the roof. When I was small I would ride on the dog house or in the back, and now I have so many memories in it. I love it and it's all mine. My dad let it sit for some years. I finally got her started 2years ago. I took the ugly wooden/aluminum top off a couple months ago and now my van has a big hole. The plan is to put a sliding ragtop then sand it down. My poor van is just competing against another project in the shop and she needs more funds.lol.

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! 66BeachCruiserTop167
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 am

Welcome to all the new members! Glad to have you aboard!!! cheers

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:18 am

Welcome!!!!
    rustrocket84

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Empty New guy

Post by rustrocket84 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

What's up everyone? New guy here, and I just stumbled across a 63 econoline and bought it. Not going to get too crazy with it, yet. Just looking for advice, and ideas. Here's a photo of her. 62k original miles. Stock 170 with stock 3 speed on the column. Runs strong and I love it already.

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! P4060047
    Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! P4060045
    lectricman
    lectricman

Number of posts : 339

Post by lectricman Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Howdy guys and gals from West Virginia!! I like to never found a site that I liked for my Old Econoline habit. This site looks as if it has everything. Been browsing for a couple days and decided that I would join. 7 years ago I started on my first Econoline. A 1963 Econoline pick up that was an X military truck. (air force) I still have the military tag for it and its donor. I worked on it for 4 years and drove her every day. Then a young "person" late for work turned across traffic blind and shoved everything up under my seat. It even bent the passenger side. here are a couple pics....
    Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Pic055 Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Phase22 Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! PHASE4 Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Beautiful Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! 07-03-07_1622 Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! 100_0759

one of the first donor... rear springs were inside of the bed and uni-frame clear gone...
    Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Camera066

And I have now found me another Econo cheers 1962. pics bringing it home and after a wash.... inside is a mess but rust free floor pans...
    Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! 101_8280 Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! 101_8288 Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! 101_8294 Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! 101_8291

hope this isn't to long but I am really excited to have another little truck, and a place on the web to gather with others just like me!! cheers Looking forward to getting to know every one, Thanks for letting me into your club..... lectricman
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Welcome rustrocket84 & letricman!!!
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

rustrocket, IMO that van is awesome. Reminds me of my father's '62 work truck back in the day. Love the hubcaps and they sure don't do lettering like that anymore.

lectricman, damn shame that beauty got damaged. Hope you weren't hurt.

Welcome aboard guys.
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794

Post by Digz Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Welcome ! Real nice van and love the trucks, dont be bashful or afraid to post pics , we all enjoy them alot !
    Joe
    rustrocket84

Post by rustrocket84 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:I have seen that van before. Was it on craigslist recently??

Yes it was. Just around the corner from me. Worked out a good deal with the guy that had it. Solved a handful of the little problems already. Going to order new motor and tranny mounts, and thanks to this site found place to get fuel gauge sending unit rebuilt. Everything else runs and functions properly.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Welcome Newbies to VintAGE-Vans.com! Cruisi21-vi

rustrocket84 Welcome in ... If your in wildomar You Have seen this Van around Before ??????

rustrocket84

Post by rustrocket84 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 am

I haven't seen that van but it's pretty sexy. I love the different looks people are getting with these. I'll be keeping my eye out for it now.
    Optik
    Optik

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2010-06-15

Post by Optik Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Hey, I finally made the leap from VCVC! Nice place ya got here.
    -Tim
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383

Post by BILLS66 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome Tim

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:04 pm