VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

New Products for Early Econolines

New Products for Early Econolines Empty New Products for Early Econolines

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 am

Hey All,

I have started manufacturing some new products for the early Econos, One is an aluminum or stainless steel dash cover in case your dash looks like it's been hacked with an axe like most. These are available in short version(from far letf to ash tray) and a long version that goes all the way to the glove box. Stainless steel gauge bezels to replace original will also be here soon as well as replacement spare tire mounting bolts and hardware and the rear seat hold down brackets and T bolts. Also have full sets of aluminum dash knobs and new bumper brackets. Will be bringing home samples tomorrow of mirror finish stainless steel door emblems(no rear posts, must be glued on)

Aluminum Turn signal knob - $6.50
    Aluminum Shift Knob - $8.50
    Aluminum Dash Knobs, set of 7 - $54.60' With Gear and Turn signal knob - $68.00
    Total Set - $65.00

The dash covers will be about 2 weeks out at this point but the prices will be;

Short Dash Cover(from Headlight Switch to Ashtray) Aluminum - $15.00
    Short Dash Cover Stainless Steel - $23.00
    Long Dash Cover( Complete to Glove Box Door) Aluminum - $20.00
    Long Dash Cover, Stainless Steel - $35.00

The front bumper mounts are available and ready at $50 a set, the rears are also about 2 weeks out.

I don't have a clue as to how to post pictures here so if you'd like to see the covers, knobs and bumper bracket please e-mail me at either dennisfarris@comcast.net or dennis@dddiscbrakes.com .

Thanks,
    Dennis in Oregon
    541-760-2432

New Products for Early Econolines Empty Re: New Products for Early Econolines

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:45 am

I will post them for you. Just email them to me.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 pm

These look really cool, Dennis.
    New Products for Early Econolines Alknob10

New Products for Early Econolines Overal10

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Thanks for posting the pics Mike. Did you get the one for the bumper brackets too?

Dennis in Oregon
    www.dddiscbrakes.com
    SoapDude
    SoapDude

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by SoapDude Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:41 pm

This is amazing! I love it! Is the dash cover in the photo the short one or the long one? I'd love to see a cover that finished the dash and has an opening for the glove box. I want it all! How much will the bezels be? Thanks in advance! What's shipping going to be to the mid west? Thanks!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 pm

The dash cover in the picture is the long one. Goes to within about an inch of the glove box. I don't know the cost of the bezels het but should by tomorrow. If you shoot me a private email to dennis@dddiscbrakes.com with your zip code I can work you up prices and get you a shipping quote by tomorrow afternoon. When you say you want it all please include a list of exactly what you need and we'll get 'r' done.

Thanks,
    Dennis in Oregon
    www.dddiscbrakes.com

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Here is a pic of the bumper brackets

New Products for Early Econolines Tn11

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Thanks Mike !

Dennis
    www.dddiscbrakes.com

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

You are very welcome my friend.

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 3:21 pm

I just got these pics of some more products Dennis has available along with some prices.

New Products for Early Econolines 100_0513

New Products for Early Econolines 100_0514

New Products for Early Econolines 100_0515

New Products for Early Econolines 100_0516

New Products for Early Econolines 100_0517

Custom Add Ons
    Aluminum Dash Knobs
    Turn Signal Knob-$8.50 ea.
    Gear Shift Knob-$12.50 ea.
    Dash Knob Set(7)-$55.00 set
    Complete Set with TS & GS-$75.00
    Keep in mind these knobs fit Econo,Falcon,Fairlane,Mustang,Galaxie, early F-100.

Short Dash Cover, Aluminum-$18.00
    Short Dash Cover, Stainless-$25.00
    Long Dash Cover, Aluminum-$25.00
    Long Dash Cover, Stainless-$50.00

Spare Tire Mounting Bolt for Pickups, Stainless-$20.00

Econoline Door Emblem,Stainless-$15.00 ea. $28.00 pair
    Large Econoline Emblem-$60.00
    Econoline Key Fob-$5.00

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:29 am

Thanks Mike for getting the pictures posted. As you can see folks there have been a couple of price increases due to the fact the items turned out to be a little more costly to produce than initially thought. Sorry about that but still tried to keep it all within reason.

Thanks,
    Dennis in Oregon
    D&D Brakes
    www.dddiscbrakes.com

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:02 pm

I just got my turn signal and shifter knobs from Dennis. They are very nice. I will be getting the rest of the knobs later and probably a dash cover that covers the entire dash with no hole for the ash tray and hopefully no hole for a glove box. Just holes for the knobs and the new gauges. May even have the dash cover chromed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 pm