VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Who here is a member at Vannin.com???

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Who here is a member at Vannin.com??? Empty Who here is a member at Vannin.com???

Post by G-Man Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Vanish & Chebby were kind enough to make a site for the baker's show. This site is not to replace this site, but to place at other sites for members who may not visit here. It's mostly for information about the show and internet awards submissions. So if your a member @ vannin.com could you post this for me there

http://bakers.forumotion.net/index.htm
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Who here is a member at Vannin.com??? Empty Re: Who here is a member at Vannin.com???

Post by itruns Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Posted it on a thread at Vannin.com. Please let me know if you need anything else.

http://www.vannin.com/threads/ubbthreads.php/topics/362368.html#Post362368

I had no idea what Baker's was a gathering targeted mainly at Earlies or that Chris put the whole thing together. Hey Zeus Christo! That' s a lot of work!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Who here is a member at Vannin.com??? Empty Re: Who here is a member at Vannin.com???

Post by G-Man Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Thanks for doing that itruns, and hope you can maybe make it. Alot of great Mopars there. I do most of the work , but I don't do it all. billski and gp70 are always there to help and a few others too. This year I will be asking for a few other to help with a few things. I spread it out from Jan-June that makes it easier
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Thats a really nice site set up !!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:57 pm

go a head and sign up Joe
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by Digz Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 pm

All signed up !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:36 pm