VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

man i want to get out in the garage

man i want to get out in the garage Empty man i want to get out in the garage

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 am

i am going stir crazy cant wait to get out in the garage and play with my 67. ive got a heated garage but i also have pneumonia in both lungs and just had a titanium rod put in my back in november so im going to have to wait i guess. i have new shocks to install, need to fine tune my rebuilt carb and tinker with the timing, want to replace the fuel line at the tank and would love to install my flame thrower set up but prob wont. need to paint the drums and install a electric fan also need to have a buddy build me a console for my stereo, not about to cut my dash. oh well guess i will just keep chompin at the bit till im somewhat better and can get out there.
    keep on vannin brothers
    jeff
    chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

man i want to get out in the garage Empty Re: man i want to get out in the garage

Post by chester42 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:02 am

Jeff,
    I also had the back surgery at L4-5 with screws and rods last July. It takes time for things to get back in place after the surgery. I went to rehab for 13 weeks and it realy is ecessary to get back to normal. I now feel great, but stiff in the lower back.
    Good Luck
    Lester
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

man i want to get out in the garage Empty Re: man i want to get out in the garage

Post by G-Man Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 am

Better to wait till your better, the van isn't going anywhere

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 am

i know just chompin at the bit. this surgery aint no joke is it lester, im doing aqua therapy with weights, and i have that tightness too.
    chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by chester42 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Don't know about you, but I would do it again today today with out any dought ! My pain was goe when I came to after the operation, just took a long time to get things back in place after the doc used a meat hook to get to the vertebrae and remove the disc. Had exelent pople in rehab!
    Keep smilling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 1:40 pm