VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

68 Dodge A100 van (MA) Ebay

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

68 Dodge A100 van (MA) Ebay Empty 68 Dodge A100 van (MA) Ebay

Post by a100_Bubba Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:14 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Dodge-A100/154046110660?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

68 Dodge A100 van (MA) Ebay S-l1600

THIS VEHICLE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM RED BANK, NJ 07701 BY THURSDAY, AUGUST 20TH. THIS IS A 3-DAY AUCTION. CLEAN TITLE IN MY HAND Up for auction and I hate to use the term Storage Unit FIRE SALE but it is what it is... My 1968 Dodge Van, that was pulled from the high desert of California where it lived its whole life. It was mechanically brought back to life with fresh brakes, its original 318 engine completely rebuilt, with an electronic ignition, etc., new dual exhaust, brand new set of Coker Firestone Super Sport bias ply tires (~$200 apiece), a really decent overhaul by its previous owner in CA. I shipped the van a year ago to my home on Nantucket Island for advertising for my business. Unfortunately the day it got on the island, I had transmission problems and sent the transmission to be rebuilt by Rick Alison in Indiana, who is hands down the best Chrysler 727 transmission rebuilder in the country. His waiting list is very long and I recently got the transmission back and is ready to be installed with the new torque converter, etc. The transmission rebuild alone, with aluminum pan and all necessary hard parts, cost over $3000. Since Covid, I have decided to move full time to California and no longer need the van for my business. My loss is definitely going to be somebody's gain as I have well over $15K in this van. You just don't see these incredible patina vehicles, without deep rust, on the east coast. When people see it in person, it just blows them away.It's a 3 Day Auction and will sell for what it sells for here on eBay to a CASH BUYER who knows that it needs to be moved from RED BANK, NJ by Thursday Aug. 20th. There is no flexibility in this date, as I am moving across the country. Please reach out with questions. The vehicle will have to be towed out. I built a really sturdy wooden cradle that is supporting the rear of the engine for putting too much hang on the engine mounts. I'm definitely the type of person that doesn't mess around and does everything to a higher level - I spared no expense. Best of luck bidding.
    On Aug-15-20 at 05:25:20 PDT, seller added the following information:
    Please note it does not have its original seats - there's an old fiberglass racing seat just so it can be mobile. I do have the adjustable tracks in a box inside the van. I was going to buy some seats from a friend but held back while having the transmission rebuilt.

On Aug-15-20 at 14:11:14 PDT, seller added the following information:
    ALSO Included is a brand new drive shaft custom made by Tom Wood's Drive Shafts.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am