VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Summer Residence

vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Summer Residence Empty Summer Residence

Post by vanny Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 am

Just watching my grandson at swimming lessons this morning...
    The woman on the dock is the instructor the kids call miss Kathy. She has been teaching kids to swim at this camp since she was in high school. She taught my wife to swim when she was a kid.
    Summer Residence 54a1db10

This is a special place where generations of the same families and friends gather every summer to reminisce and create new memories. Campfires, spud nights, washer tournaments and Sunday morning breakfasts are just part of the fun times shared here.
     My grandson is now with friends catching frogs in the creek. Nice to get him away from video games and enjoy nature for a change of pace. The teenagers leave to work or go to college and you don’t see them for years but then they start families of their own and come back to give their own kids the camp experience. A lot of work gets done by volunteers and to be honest, some of my fondest memories are of the laughs we had while working on the cottages or campsites. We’ve lost a lot of our older campers in the last few
    years and it’s kind of a reminder to those of us who are getting older that we need to relax and enjoy this place of natural beauty!!!

Summer Residence Fd31ad10

Summer Residence 78601310

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    JackeFriend
    JackeFriend

Number of posts : 939
    Registration date : 2016-05-06

Summer Residence Empty Re: Summer Residence

Post by JackeFriend Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:58 pm

That is a very nice place to relax and enjoy life... especially watching your grandkids enjoying the simple pleasures of nature. Have a great time every time! NICE!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 am