VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

selling my van and thanks

largnchrg
    largnchrg

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2014-08-23

selling my van  and thanks  Empty selling my van and thanks

Post by largnchrg Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Well I have decided to sell my van. It's one I found on this site a few years ago. I see someone has already posted my Craigslist ad here. 1965 Ford van /with Chevy motor. In the short time I have owned this thing I have made some changes to the interior and a couple minor things. My wife has gone through some major health problems the last couple of years, She's fine now but we have decided to let this go.  So I just want to say thank you, to all of you who welcomed me here, and answered some questions for me along the way.
    Best wishes to all, and thanks  Big John

Last edited by largnchrg on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : selling)
    jimthefred
    jimthefred

Number of posts : 326
    Registration date : 2012-01-15

selling my van  and thanks  Empty Re: selling my van and thanks

Post by jimthefred Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Best of luck to you and your wife and hope you have a smooth transaction selling your van.
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Family is definitely most important. Hope you both stay healthy and good luck with the sale. It's a Beautiful Econo and I hope someone here gets it. You're more than welcome to still visit and keep in touch...Once a Vanner, always a Vanner!!! Good Luck Big John! Very Happy cheers

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 am