VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup

dadsvanpickup
    dadsvanpickup

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-03-24

hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup Empty hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup

Post by dadsvanpickup Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello all i'm new to this and looking for a little help. My father passed away and my family and I are trying to clear up some stuff. He has a ford econoline(1962-1964) van pick up that in need to establish some sort of value. If anyone has any ideas where I may be able to gather some info i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    Danimal
    Danimal

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-03-15

hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup Empty Pickup value

Post by Danimal Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Send some pics, we can all give you opinions, if it was your dad's better keep it,just bought a nice driver from southern Indiana drove home 3 hrs for 6300, I felt like it was a good deal no rust and decent user quality paint 1961
    dadsvanpickup
    dadsvanpickup

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-03-24

hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup Empty Re: hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup

Post by dadsvanpickup Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:01 pm

I have to get the neighbor to send me some pics, its not running but seems to be all there. I actually been kicking keeping and restoring my dad always wanted to. but I need get some value to so I can be fair with my brother. ill post some pics when I get thanks
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup Empty Re: hello new guy trying to get some info about a econoline van pickup

Post by kookykrispy Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Without pics, there is not much we can tell you. A non running project could be anything, especially back east where there is alot of rust.

Non running projects are sometimes not worth much.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4923198923.html

Condition of the body is usually the deciding factor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 am