VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click on

delraydoug
    delraydoug

Number of posts : 210
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click  on Empty on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click on

Post by delraydoug Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 am

the posts are black on a black back ground and are vary hard to read
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click  on Empty Re: on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click on

Post by Admin Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 am

if I understand it right (from what others have posted) there is an option to view in "classic" mode somewhere at the bottom... then you should be able to see...
    ndjarrett
    ndjarrett

Number of posts : 357
    Registration date : 2011-05-01

on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click  on Empty Re: on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click on

Post by ndjarrett Fri May 24, 2013 10:30 am

Goto the Google Play Store and download the Dolphin Browser. Much better than than Google crap included as part of Android.
    delraydoug
    delraydoug

Number of posts : 210
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

on my android the forums are dark can only read the web address to click  on Empty ok thanks

Post by delraydoug Fri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm

that will work
    mbasaraba
    mbasaraba

Number of posts : 823
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by mbasaraba Mon May 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Or click the options and view as desktop and it will fix it. I run a Galaxy Nexus droid phone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 pm