VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+19
vanman2
Vantastic
G-Man
back2thewoods
dix
Van Halen
Henrik
dodge man
millwright71
NoBiggie
slowflapper
kookykrispy
westcoastvanner
the_surfing_guy
blackace
Gothboy
Space Truckin
wylee
LiveWire64
23 posters

R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips

LiveWire64
    LiveWire64

Number of posts : 244
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips Empty R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips

Post by LiveWire64 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Been real busy and don't come on this forum much. My wife of almost 15 years and friend for 23 passed away on her birthday,Jan.10th.
    Was and still is a shock to all of us. She will be missed.
    Never know when your time is up. Hug and love your spouses and family,friends. Brad
    Thought I would share her obituary with you.

Phillips, Victoria Lynne ESCONDIDO -- Victoria "Vickie" Lynne Phillips (Starr) was born on January 10, 1968. She passed away on her 45th birthday, January 10, 2013. She is survived by her son, Jacob Peterson; her husband, Bradley Phillips; and her stepdaughter, Caylee Crawley. She is also survived by her mother, Susan Starr ( Mickie); her father, Dan Starr (Barbara); her brother, Brian Starr; and sisters, Lonnie Beierly (Kyle) and Heather Starr. She also leaves behind her in-laws, Bill and Loveada Phillips; and her grandparents, H. Leo and Janelle Goger; as well as many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. Vickie was born in Escondido at Palomar Hospital. She attended Central School for Kindergarten and then when to Grace Lutheran School for the next eight years. She graduated from Orange Glen High School in 1986. Most of her working life was spent as an admitting clerk at Palomar Hospital. Vickie loved life, not because of what she did or where she was, but because she truly loved and enjoyed the company of the people she was with, whether family or friends. Her wit, laughter and unconditional love inspired people around her. She will be greatly missed. Our wish is that the essence of her spirit will remain with all the lives she touched.

R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips HoeDown107-vi
    wylee
    wylee

Number of posts : 917
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips Empty Re: R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips

Post by wylee Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:41 am

very sorry for your loss..
    Space Truckin
    Space Truckin

Number of posts : 1278
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips Empty Re: R.I.P. my beautiful wife Victoria Lynne Phillips

Post by Space Truckin Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 am

May God bless you and your family in this time of need
    Gothboy
    Gothboy

Number of posts : 714
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Post by Gothboy Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 am

Oh my. My deepest thoughts go out to you, your family, and friends. Please take care!
    blackace
    blackace

Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2010-09-16

Post by blackace Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 am

So very sorry for your loss. She sounded like a great person to be with. Prayers for you and your family. Keep your faith to get you through this time.
    the_surfing_guy
    the_surfing_guy

Number of posts : 409
    Registration date : 2012-08-15

Post by the_surfing_guy Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 am

Sorry for your loss and hopefully the thoughts and prayers of people around you and here on this forum can bring at least a little solace in this trying time.
    westcoastvanner
    westcoastvanner

Number of posts : 1686
    Registration date : 2008-10-04

Post by westcoastvanner Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:40 am

My thoughts are with you, so sorry for your loss.
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:20 am

Brad: my deepest condolences to you and your family in this time of grief.
    slowflapper
    slowflapper

Number of posts : 956
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Post by slowflapper Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:26 am

You have my sympathies, we are about the same age, my wife and I have been married for 23 years this past weekend. It's got to be tough to endure that tragedy but I wish you the strength to see it through.
    NoBiggie
    NoBiggie

Number of posts : 726
    Registration date : 2012-09-26

Post by NoBiggie Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 am

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. R.I.P.
    millwright71
    millwright71

Number of posts : 531
    Registration date : 2012-05-28

Post by millwright71 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 am

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family in this most trying time. So sorry for your loss.

Tom
    dodge man
    dodge man

Number of posts : 2036
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Post by dodge man Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:53 am

our prayers go out to you, just remember shes in haven with god now watching over you,
    Henrik
    Henrik

Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2010-11-26

Post by Henrik Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Sorry to hear about Your loss.
    Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

Post by Van Halen Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

I never like to hear news like this and I know its tough. I hope you can find the strengh to move forward.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8726
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Sorry to hear about your partner in life.
    back2thewoods
    back2thewoods

Number of posts : 842
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Post by back2thewoods Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:47 pm

sorry for your loss, ill say a prayer for you and your family
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Sorry for your loss
    Vantastic
    Vantastic

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Post by Vantastic Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Man I just read this thread.. I will pray for healing... My wife is my best friend and I love her soo deeply, I could not imagine.. I fell for you bro and I promise I will pray for you daily!
    God bless you buddy
    vanman2
    vanman2

Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2012-06-09

Post by vanman2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 pm

I also just read this thread ~~ i am so sorry for your loss she sounds like such a wonderful person and i am sure she will be missed by all who's lives she has touched we here in Florida will keep her , your family and friends in our hearts and prayers may God Bless You All !
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Brad, Im so sorry to read this, Ive experienced multiple terrible
    losses in my family, my wife has not been one of them...All I can say is time will heal the hurt some..I feel for you my friend, God Bless You
    panelmanrd
    panelmanrd

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by panelmanrd Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:14 pm

I lost my high school sweethear/first wife to cancer
    I know what you are going through and
    my condolences are with you and your family and
    at this challenging time. Hang in there.
    61econoline
    61econoline

Number of posts : 655
    Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post by 61econoline Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 pm

my deepest condolences on your loss prayers are with you.
    sandyvan
    sandyvan

Number of posts : 526
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

Post by sandyvan Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Brad, so sorry to hear of your loss. Will say a prayer for you and your family tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am