VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube

kiwimopar
kiwimopar

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube Empty Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube

Post by kiwimopar Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 am

Watching some old clips on YouTube, and found there is a black early van (hard to tell which one) at the 45 second mark in the video for "San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)" by Scott McKenzie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bch1_Ep5M1s&feature=related

also some bikes and loose women Twisted Evil
EconoCarl
EconoCarl

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube Empty Re: Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube

Post by EconoCarl Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:13 am

Looks to me like a Corvair van @ 26 seconds and a pair of Econolines @ 46 seconds. Don't know about the loose women though! Razz
kiwimopar
kiwimopar

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube Empty Re: Scott McKenzie - San Fransisco song on You Tube

Post by kiwimopar Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm

EconoCarl wrote:Looks to me like a Corvair van @ 26 seconds and a pair of Econolines @ 46 seconds. Don't know about the loose women though! Razz

I only caught a quick flash....the vans that is ...not the loose women Wink
EconoUSAparts
EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2195
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Wow that video really takes you back to that period of time of peace,love,drugs,etc. How different it was back then. I like songs that take you back to previous times. Makes you feel like you're actually there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:05 am