VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies

Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies Empty Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies

Post by Donn Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Looking for idea's on how to mount my floor shifter. Any brackets that you may have fabricated to raise shifter..
    thanks,
    Donn

Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies Empty Re: Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm working on a G10 and would love to see some pics of shifter installs as well. Come on guys post em up!
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8726
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies Empty Re: Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies

Post by dix Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:34 pm

most of the ones i've seen had a box or a compartment in front of the dog house made to house the shifter and drinks and gauges Hope that helps you i'm sure some one will post...

Number of posts : 645
    Registration date : 2008-07-04

Post by mo_1040 Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Kilduff shifter

Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies Consol10
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Here's the 3 on the floor in my old '66 sport van. It used a hurst comp-plus shifter

Looking for pictures of custom floor shifter's for earlies Van+n+amp+004_001

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am