VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

'67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED

jacques kruseo
    jacques kruseo

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-09-08

'67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED Empty '67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED

Post by jacques kruseo Sun May 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Just added some pics in the gallery. LED stop/tail lights are from Autozone, and the Reverse lights are from an ebay seller. If anyone's interested, let me know. I'll get you the item number. Cut out a little metal to each side to make them fit.

'67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED 861596618_LhYDN-M

Here's more pictures as promised. New[OLD] ET's with polyglas 14". Not even close yet, but I'm hoping to make it the Baker's!

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/Vans/Justins-67-Slant-6/12120957_RGm56

'67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED Empty Re: '67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 pm

sure.. part numbers... i like that upgrade..could also fit econoline and jeeps
    jacques kruseo
    jacques kruseo

'67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED Empty Re: '67 A100 LED Tail/Stop Lights and Reverse LED

Post by jacques kruseo Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Well, Autozone sells the Stop/Turn lights. They are here below.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalog/accessories/accessoriesShelf.jsp?categoryDisplayName=Towing+and+Tie+Down&fromType=accessories&fromString=search&parentId=1180-10&filterByKeyWord=led+tail+lights&currentPage=1&navValue=100544&categoryNValue=101180&fromWhere=&itemId=544-10&displayName=Tail+Light/Turn+Signal+Light/Trailer+Stop+Light

Crazy link, or just search "LED Tail Light" on their website.

But, Harbor Freight sells the exact light for $19.99 under a no-name packaging. If you have a Harbor Freight near you, just go there and save $10.00 on each. There is also a chrome ring cap that you can purchase from the manufacturer or other sellers online. I couldn't find anyone that had them in stock, but there are many places online that show pictures of the chrome snap over cover that covers the black rubber ring and does look nice. Some other members on here have them on a few different vans. I've seen them in a few gallery pictures on Ford vans. Looks hot!

The reverse lights are from an ebay seller "closertowholesale". Just search in their store "(2) White 2" Round 9 LED Mini Reverse Backup Lights". The item number changed from when I purchased them, but they have them listing again.
    bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by bugeye bob Tue May 11, 2010 12:54 pm

i purchased my LED taillights from harbor freight needed to use the dremel a little to make them fit but they sure light up better then the original also want to find the chrome rings didn't know about those, mine is a 66 so it doesn't have the backup lights so i need to look into getting a set as i'm tired of yelling out the window to watchout as i'm backing up. for those that go to harbor freight don't forget the 20% off coupon in all the car and sporting good magazines.
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Tue May 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks for the pics Smile
    jacques kruseo
    jacques kruseo

Post by jacques kruseo Tue May 11, 2010 8:49 pm

bugeye bob wrote:i purchased my LED taillights from harbor freight needed to use the dremel a little to make them fit but they sure light up better then the original also want to find the chrome rings didn't know about those, mine is a 66 so it doesn't have the backup lights so i need to look into getting a set as i'm tired of yelling out the window to watchout as i'm backing up. for those that go to harbor freight don't forget the 20% off coupon in all the car and sporting good magazines.

Yes, forgot to mention the coupon. And yes, these are the exact same as Autozone, in just a different package. Harbor Freight was the first place I looked for getting an exact size match. But, after much searching, and from help from a few people here, I just went with the new LED's.

If anyone's interested, I'm just going to sell the lenses and sockets I have. I only have tail light and 1 reverse light. My drivers side was rusty away completely. Let me know if you're looking for a single. My lenses aren't perfect, but I think 1 tail light and 1 reverse light lens are complete and good for a stock replacement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 am