VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Non A/C Small Block Mopar Crank and Water pump pulley and Alt. Bracket

Non A/C Small Block Mopar Crank and Water pump pulley and Alt. Bracket Empty Non A/C Small Block Mopar Crank and Water pump pulley and Alt. Bracket

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:21 pm

As the title states I am in need of a set of non a/c pulleys and Alt. Brackets for a Small Block dodge 273,318,340,360 it dosent make any difference. I need these so I can run my van longer than 2 mins. and so the batt. Stays charged! So I am willing to pay cash or posible trade for some Headlight Rings and or some New taillights! or maybe somthing else I have quite abit of crap!

Pics of headlight rings:
    https://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/dodgevanman/a100/Headlight%20Rings/

Thank you
    John Very Happy

Non A/C Small Block Mopar Crank and Water pump pulley and Alt. Bracket Empty Re: Non A/C Small Block Mopar Crank and Water pump pulley and Alt. Bracket

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Opps Just relized I posted this in the Van's Wanted Section oh well I still need this stuff tho...

Non A/C Small Block Mopar Crank and Water pump pulley and Alt. Bracket Empty Re: Non A/C Small Block Mopar Crank and Water pump pulley and Alt. Bracket

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:38 pm

This is A100 Sarge and I have both pulleys and a alt bracket off of a 1966 318.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:44 pm