VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

DropJaw Magazine is out ...and with VAN coverage!!!!!

BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

DropJaw Magazine is out ...and with VAN coverage!!!!! Empty DropJaw Magazine is out ...and with VAN coverage!!!!!

Post by BvrWally Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 am

DropJaw is based out of North Carolina and made the trek to the Van Nationals this year and were there for 4 days of coverage!!! Check it out here and get a copy for only $3.00!! http://www.dropjawclothing.com/servlet/Detail?no=310
    Here is the link for their "Web Article" and pics: http://www.dropjawmag.com/2009/truckinnats/Main.htm
    B.W. Smile

Last edited by BvrWally on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added price of single copy of magazine)
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

DropJaw Magazine is out ...and with VAN coverage!!!!! Empty Re: DropJaw Magazine is out ...and with VAN coverage!!!!!

Post by benwah Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Wish it was sold on mag racks really dont want to subscribe for one interesting topic they publish alot of those s-10s with fart can mufflers and 20" wheels, If anything has 20" wheels it better be a semi! Its nice that they did an article on the van nats and vans, untill they comit fully to vans im not buying a subscription just my $0.02
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

DropJaw Magazine is out ...and with VAN coverage!!!!! Empty Re: DropJaw Magazine is out ...and with VAN coverage!!!!!

Post by RipVanArkie Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Man they took a ton of pics! Suprised to see a few of the ones that were at the Nats. I wouldn't think a Sprinter or an HHR would be considered a van?

Later,
    Rip
    BvrWally
    BvrWally

Number of posts : 946
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by BvrWally Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:22 am

Rip...Here is link to a list of the "Van Definitions" allowed at a "Nationals" show. They have been defined by the Van Nationals Board: http://www.vannin.com/threads/ubbthreads.php/topics/313465/Van_Definitions.html#Post313465
    B.W.
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Scott Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 am

I bought this issue of DropJaw and wish I hadn't wasted my time.

I guess I'm getting old, I actually bought it for the pictures of vans. I think there were only two or three pages with vans on them, plus the cover. All total I bet there weren't more then ten or twelve vans shown in there. Then there was a page where they talked about the great time they had at the van event, and a second page describing the 2%. The rest was advertising and pictures of other events they attended for cars and trucks.

I think they did a great job with the printing, quality paper, gloss printing, nice work, just didn't care for the content.

The girls weren't even that pretty..

I ripped out the page about 2% and threw away the rest..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 pm