VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front?

mothradeath
    mothradeath

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front? Empty new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front?

Post by mothradeath Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 pm

ive picked up most of my econo info from the HAMB and found out about this site from the modern form link page. quite hard to find alot of things for these vans but im learnin more each day. im dieing to find out who sells the drop tube front axles like on southern mans bad-ass flat black van. any body got a link? thanks a ton!
    new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front? 199404727_NyLXZ-O
    southern man
    southern man

Number of posts : 486
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front? Empty Re: new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front?

Post by southern man Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 am

Well this might interest you. I just took it out and replaced it with a stock axle. The drop axle is for sale. PM me if you'd like to discuss.
    mothradeath
    mothradeath

Number of posts : 217
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front? Empty Re: new to this site. where to find drop axles for the front?

Post by mothradeath Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 am

pm sent!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:17 am

Eaton Springs can make you front leaf springs with a 2 inch drop for $399.00 plus $90.00
    for shipping.

They accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Cash, checks, money orders
    and wire transfers.

Phone 1-313-963-3839
    Fax 1-313-963-7047
    www.eatonsprings.com
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 am

That's cool! where did you get the axle?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

On the HAMB, there is a guy that can drop stock axles. I am pretty sure there's axle shop that still drop axles in most parts of the country

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm