VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Need help identifying door extender kit

Smokey Haze
    Smokey Haze

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2019-01-01

Need help identifying door extender kit Empty Need help identifying door extender kit

Post by Smokey Haze Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm

I have two door extender kits, one for Ford and another a Dodge. Would like to post them in the classified section but I'm not sure what year vehicles they fit. Manufactured by Hyde Park Metalfab of Los Angeles, California the part number on the Ford one is: FORD-FDX-3. Will post about the Dodge one in the appropriate forum. Thanks for your help.Need help identifying door extender kit 102_2112
    Need help identifying door extender kit 102_2113
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12218
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Need help identifying door extender kit Empty Re: Need help identifying door extender kit

Post by donivan65 Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:07 pm

That could be the sliding door hinge that pops it out so it can slide back,,,,,on newer vans,,,,,,
    BTeam
    BTeam

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2019-02-09

Need help identifying door extender kit Empty Re: Need help identifying door extender kit

Post by BTeam Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:44 pm

That is the dodge extender for Gen 2 B vans. If your looking to sale it Smokey Haze I'm in need of one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 am