VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section

66chevy
    66chevy

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2018-11-05

Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section Empty Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section

Post by 66chevy Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm temporarily offering this section of direct replacment wiring harness as a kit with connectors for $32 plus $6.70 priority shipping.  It runs from the dash, over the driver's door, and stops just past the rear wheel well.  If you are interested, please PM with your email address.

Please be sure to read more on this in "G van general discussion," author 66chevy:
    https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/t57327-section-of-direct-replacement-wiring-harness

Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section Harnes13
    Rick's 66 Chevy Van
    Rick's 66 Chevy Van

Number of posts : 331
    Registration date : 2011-03-06

Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section Empty Re: Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section

Post by Rick's 66 Chevy Van Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:23 am

what are these wires for ??
    66chevy
    66chevy

Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section Empty Re: Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section

Post by 66chevy Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:41 am

These wires are for the rear brake lights, turn signals, tag light, fuel tank, reverse/backup light (when applicable), and dome lights.  Those items plug into this harness from their own connectors and wire sections.
    Rick's 66 Chevy Van
    Rick's 66 Chevy Van

Number of posts : 331
    Registration date : 2011-03-06

Post by Rick's 66 Chevy Van Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 am

it will work on my 65 and 66 chevy van s?? if so how can i buy from you ??
    66chevy
    66chevy

Post by 66chevy Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:02 am

I can make them for 64/65 without backup lights, 66-70 short vans with backup lights, and the 108's if I'm supplied a couple of measurements.
    66chevy
    66chevy

Post by 66chevy Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:28 pm

I have one harness for 64/65 vans ready to ship - $38.70.
    66chevy
    66chevy

Post by 66chevy Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:08 am

Hello, I've enough wire to make about 5 more harnesses. Once I run out of wire, I do not expect to offer these again.
    66chevy
    66chevy

Post by 66chevy Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:32 am

I no longer have enough wire to build these harnesses.

I do have enough wire to offer 2 sets of the following three wires related to the harness.

These plug into the backside of the six way connector.

The 3 original factory wires are 10-12 inches and are dark brown, light brown, and white.  The dark brown and white wires run up to the headlight switch and the light brown runs to the fuel gauge.
    My direct replacement wires are 15 inches long and are the same gauge for the dark brown and white, and is one gauge heavier for the light brown.  The price is $10 and includes shipping inside USA.  If you need a set, please let me know soon.

Wiring Harness Direct Replacement kit section 3wire10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm