VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Dodge a100 Trade for Doge/Econoline Pickup

jacobgcallaghan
    jacobgcallaghan

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2018-02-18

Dodge a100 Trade for Doge/Econoline Pickup Empty Dodge a100 Trade for Doge/Econoline Pickup

Post by jacobgcallaghan Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Hello!

I have a 1969 Dodge a 100. I originally bought it to do a camper conversion. It is proving harder to find a high top/pop top than i anticipated. I had the thought of building a custom truck bed camper for an a100/econoline pick up. Would any one out there care to trade? I do love this van alot. But maybe a pick up makes more since for my camper project.

The van is in good condition. She runs like a top.

-Actual van miles unknown
    -Rebuilt Dodge 360 motor 50k miles
    -New king pins
    -New Radiator
    -New brakes and shocks
    -New intake manifold and edelbrock 4 barrel carb

Here is some photos of the van. http://www.jacobcallaghan.com/dianne-the-dodge

I live in Utah, but am willing to travel to trade!! As long as your pickup is running!

My number is 801-660-5526 and my email is jacobcallaghan@comcast.net
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Dodge a100 Trade for Doge/Econoline Pickup Empty Re: Dodge a100 Trade for Doge/Econoline Pickup

Post by vanny Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:42 am

That's a great looking van! If you don't have any luck with a trade, maybe you should consider selling outright and then purchase an A/E Pup. I hope you find what you're looking for. Very Happy

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-19

Dodge a100 Trade for Doge/Econoline Pickup Empty Re: Dodge a100 Trade for Doge/Econoline Pickup

Post by OutofSight Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:43 am

If you decide to sell let me know, I maybe interested. I’m looking for a second van.
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 am

OutofSight wrote:If you decide to sell let me know, I maybe interested. I’m looking for a second van.

Sorry the one on Facebook is a different one. I will move to for sale section if it's not already there.

Last edited by vanny on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-19

Post by OutofSight Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:08 am

That link takes me to a picture of a van, I can’t find his van for sale.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 am