VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Looking for dark green side panel doors

Baczek
    Baczek

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Looking for dark green side panel doors Empty Looking for dark green side panel doors

Post by Baczek Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:55 pm

I have a 62 Pac Bell van with the window doors on the side. Anyone out there willing to trade my side window doors for side panel doors?
    Seth G
    Seth G
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2086
    Registration date : 2013-04-24

Looking for dark green side panel doors Empty Re: Looking for dark green side panel doors

Post by Seth G Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:19 pm

I bet Vic LaFountaine has a couple laying around.
    Old Skool
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1306
    Registration date : 2009-06-13

Looking for dark green side panel doors Empty Re: Looking for dark green side panel doors

Post by Old Skool Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:38 am

Thank You Seth!!  
    Yes I have a few pairs of no window doors,, but good luck asking for no window doors in the color to match your truck?  let alone wanting to trade for a window door. No harm in asking I suppose but ?????????  
     Over the years (lot of them, lol),,  everyone has wanted no window doors far more than a window door! Harder to locate and even harder to find with no rust at the bottoms of them, dents and/or bondo??  With that being said,, I have bought them when I could and so have some pairs of them,, I dont recall what colors they are as it was more important to just locate a good one and so didn't care,,, I can dig them out and check but not interested in a trade as I have stacks of window doors,, sorry.  They are all with no rust and no damage ... All for sale but not really interested in shipping BUT I will if the person does their own shipping home work and is willing to pay for the packing also?  In the past when I advertised doors I spent a LOT of WASTED of time on a gazillion zip codes with people that were interested until I gave them a shipping price.  Wasted a LOT of time with that,, that I really didn't have. Pictured is another stack of doors as I have the no window doors inside a container... In the San Fernando Valley for anyone wanting to come and get them???
    vic

Looking for dark green side panel doors Img_2010
    have..? PLEASE, serious inquiry's only,,
    Ratty ray
    Ratty ray

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2018-02-27

Post by Ratty ray Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Hey old school where are you located I have a friend that would love to buy a set of no windows we are in SoCal around riverside thanks
    Old Skool
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1306
    Registration date : 2009-06-13

Post by Old Skool Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Actually in North Hills which is in the San Fernando Valley like mentioned... Please email me at vlafountaine@socal.rr.com....
    Thnx,,,, OLDSKOOL,,,, lol
    Ratty ray
    Ratty ray

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2018-02-27

Post by Ratty ray Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Sorry didn’t see that part lol I’ll let him know how much for a pair

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm