VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Want your Early in the "Spotlight" on our Home Page?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Want your Early in the "Spotlight" on our Home Page?  Empty Want your Early in the "Spotlight" on our Home Page?

Post by Admin Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Simple, submit your picture or pictures (I like to have a choice) to me chebby@vintage-vans.com...

tell me a little about it (ex: year, how you got it, your user i.d., bla-bla-bla)

I am not beyond accepting bribes, so if you want to guarantee your van, or van-up, being out there on our Home Page for all the world to see, donate a few $$ to the site...  No you don't need to have deep pockets, I certainly don't. But every little bit helps!  Donations this year is the lowest it's ever been since we started.... Sad  

You know, if everyone who visits gave just $1 to the site, well, we would have no troubles and may even be able to do something special for those who go above and beyond...  (thinking out loud here)  really would like to see some promotional perks...

if you have any ideas, let me know...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Want your Early in the "Spotlight" on our Home Page?  Empty Re: Want your Early in the "Spotlight" on our Home Page?

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:42 pm

yada yada yada... want bragging rights?

let's see whatcha got! Wink

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm