VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's

markzeno
    markzeno

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2017-10-11

1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's Empty 1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's

Post by markzeno Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:23 pm

All,

I've been wanting to find my old 67 GMC Handivan that was sold in Ashland OH in the late 1990's. Here was a pre-restoration of it when I bought it.

1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's 67_han10

I repainted the whole van in the same color but changed the rims.

I'm going to find some of the post renovation pictures, but my van was unique as it had 6" white fur on the dash and built in cooler bench seats in the rear area. There was also a custom center console that held the stereo system.

Again, I'll try to find some of the post renovated pictures, but I would love to have that van back again (or maybe a similar one from 1967). Mark mzeno@woh.rr.com
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's Empty Re: 1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's

Post by vanny Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 am

Do you have the VIN number? Seems like that would make the search a lot easier. Good luck in finding it...would make a Great story if you were able to track it down and repurchase it! Very Happy

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    markzeno
    markzeno

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2017-10-11

1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's Empty Re: 1967 Handivan Sold in the late 90's

Post by markzeno Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 am

Vanny, Thanks! I wish I had an old registration or something that showed the vin number on it. I was hoping that maybe a fellow Ohio Van member might be on this site and remember seeing it or bought it. Either way, I hope that it is still around. I would buy it back in a heart beat if I could. Thanks! Mark

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:34 am