BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

D&D Disc Brake Kit

Wolfster

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2016-08-27

D&D Disc Brake Kit

Post by Wolfster on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:20 am

Anyone have a kit they want to sell? I have a Wilwood 1" dual remote master cylinder, so I'm fine there.

Emailed Tanner at DD and haven't heard squat from him yet. And to be honest, if he can't read and reply to an email, I find myself hesitant to send him a large amount of money. Especially considering his reputation for poor communication about inventory and shipping/delivery dates.

jadedstem

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Re: D&D Disc Brake Kit

Post by jadedstem on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Why don't you hit up "old Skool" on this site. He has a kit for disk brake conversion for our vans. He gets busy but he will reply. I have a d&d kit on my van, and if I meant old skool earlier Iwould have gone with him instead
Wolfster

Post by Wolfster on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 am

Vic and I are pretty good friends despite never having met face to face. I'm just going to end up making my own bracket this weekend.

Tired of the D&D bullsh**. If you're going to have a business, run it right. Answer your emails, return calls. You may end up having competition against someone who gives a damn.

Rant over....lol.
Wolfster

Post by Wolfster on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Found a new one on Ebay for the same price as D&D. Progress!

Old Skool
Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Post by Old Skool on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:54 am

I have Kelsey Hayes brackets and Bendix brackets for sale. Also Mustang four piston complete sets for sale as well as completing some complete AMC disc conversion kits for sale. Please dont rush me for the kits as I still need to complete the hub machining..... LOL HOWEVER,,,,,, I do have the lazer cut 1/2" COLD ROLLED steel bracket in stock for those who want to do their own,,,,
OLDSKOOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:09 pm