VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Vintage Air Gen II Heater / Defroster

Wolfster
    Wolfster

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2016-08-27

Vintage Air Gen II Heater / Defroster Empty Vintage Air Gen II Heater / Defroster

Post by Wolfster Wed May 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Just started the install of this. Gotta say it's a nice, compact, and complete package. Got it through Summit for under $230. Frees up a lot of space under the dash.

I'd post pics but this site has the worst picture posting setup I've ever dealt with. Really, it sucks. Easier to setup a Facebook build page.
    jrdunn96
    jrdunn96

Number of posts : 690
    Registration date : 2016-01-01

Vintage Air Gen II Heater / Defroster Empty Re: Vintage Air Gen II Heater / Defroster

Post by jrdunn96 Thu May 18, 2017 4:03 am

Wolfster wrote:Just started the install of this.  Gotta say it's a nice, compact, and complete package.  Got it through Summit for under $230.  Frees up a lot of space under the dash.

I'd post pics but this site has the worst picture posting setup I've ever dealt with.  Really, it sucks.  Easier to setup a Facebook build page.

Yeah, but then you get to hear how mad aunt Joan is at uncle Fred and how they had leftover lasanga. Rolling Eyes
    Wolfster
    Wolfster

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2016-08-27

Vintage Air Gen II Heater / Defroster Empty Re: Vintage Air Gen II Heater / Defroster

Post by Wolfster Thu May 18, 2017 4:23 am

Yeah, there is that to consider lol.

Just talking about having a page with nothing but build pics.
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2011
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

Post by Barnabas Thu May 18, 2017 4:24 am

Post pics on FaceBook and then link them here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:22 am