VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Saw A108 camper rig - in videos of Rubber Tramp Roundup!!

whalemstr
    whalemstr

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2012-06-27

Saw  A108 camper rig - in videos of Rubber Tramp Roundup!! Empty Saw A108 camper rig - in videos of Rubber Tramp Roundup!!

Post by whalemstr Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Is one of you that person by any chance???

I have been watching various YouTube videos of the Rubber Tramp Roundup down in Arizona and noticed ONE A108 there!

It is a green and white camper rig and so far no one has interviewed that person to show what their camper looked like!

That is one of the places that I wanted to go to but the van is not quite there yet.

I am redoing my interior again!

Also, waiting on weather and available help so I can replace the spring shackle bushings...

I had a wheel bearing go out the other day on the way to a friends place. Had to get a ride from him to a NAPA and got new bearings - replaced the one in his side yard. Getting ready to replace the others soon - along with new brake shoes on the front end...

I found a technique that is way cool for creating interiors in a rig!

Using high density insulboard - 3/4" - gripper paint, plastic window screening, and gorilla glue!

What a trip! Should be able to make everything I want in this thing and it will only weigh a few pounds - compared to the cabinets I have in here now...

Even thinking about taking the passenger seat out of here and build in a cooler in it's place! LOL

Anyway, one of these days I will post something about it.

And if you are the camping A108 at the Rubber Tramp Roundup!!! WAY COOL!!!

See ya next year if I can get there!!! lol

later,
    dan

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am