BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's


Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Share

vanny
Moderator

Number of posts : 8057
Location : Ashburnham, MA
Age : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by vanny on 30th October 2016, 17:26

For the person who REALLY, REALLY WANTS to have these...!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Set-of-Maltese-Cross-Bubble-Port-Windows-/302122816442?hash=item4657ec53ba%3Ag%3ArGcAAOSwXeJYFLP7&vxp=mtr



_________________
The future will soon be a thing of the past."

boogieman

Number of posts : 60
Location : New Mexico
Registration date : 2015-10-12

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by boogieman on 30th October 2016, 19:07

Jesus what a joke...someone needs to comission china to get some bubble windows made for cheap..

vanny
Moderator

Number of posts : 8057
Location : Ashburnham, MA
Age : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Chevy Bow Tie windows - Ebay

Post by vanny on 15th February 2017, 09:11

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-70s-Van-Bow-Tie-Chevrolet-Bubble-Porthole-Windows-/252768150196?hash=item3ada27e2b4:g:soQAAOSwx6pYoPqj&vxp=mtr


_________________
The future will soon be a thing of the past."

JackeFriend

Number of posts : 154
Location : La Mesa CA
Age : 58
Registration date : 2016-05-06

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by JackeFriend on 15th February 2017, 13:39

vanny wrote:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-70s-Van-Bow-Tie-Chevrolet-Bubble-Porthole-Windows-/252768150196?hash=item3ada27e2b4:g:soQAAOSwx6pYoPqj&vxp=mtr

First those are TACKY... second who would want to spend $1200 for them? And Why?? Originally they cost under $200... when I was a little girl in High School... so that was when they might have been popular! 1970's perhaps! Shocked
Waste of money and waste of a good van side or wherever they cut them in...

vanny
Moderator

Number of posts : 8057
Location : Ashburnham, MA
Age : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by vanny on 15th February 2017, 14:15

The current bid on the bow tie ones is 260 and the buy it now is 500. Some people want that 70's retro look on their vans. Sometimes they buy them to cover a hole that was already there. I just list them when I happen to run across them when doing the Chevy listings. That way, if someone happens to be in the market for one, they can decide for themselves, is it worth it or not.

It's all good! Very Happy

I should have probably created a new topic for it and not put it under the 1200 dollar Maltese windows...my baaaaaaad!


_________________
The future will soon be a thing of the past."

JackeFriend

Number of posts : 154
Location : La Mesa CA
Age : 58
Registration date : 2016-05-06

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by JackeFriend on 15th February 2017, 14:58

vanny wrote:The current bid on the bow tie ones is 260 and the buy it now is 500. Some people want that 70's retro look on their vans. Sometimes they buy them to cover a hole that was already there. I just list them when I happen to run across them when doing the Chevy listings. That way, if someone happens to be in the market for one, they can decide for themselves, is it worth it or not.

It's all good! Very Happy

I should have probably created a new topic for it and not put it under the 1200 dollar Maltese windows...my baaaaaaad!

I always enjoy your Ebay posts! Just cannot stand these windows or bubble portholes, LOL.
I am changing my rear doors w/windows for non window doors, got some beauties no rust all straight. I had a '64 panel back in the day, still trying to get back to that time?? Man I AM old! Laughing
Love your posts!
an Old person

vanny
Moderator

Number of posts : 8057
Location : Ashburnham, MA
Age : 57
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by vanny on 15th February 2017, 21:22

What a Face We're the same age, give or take, you're not old, just forever young at heart...these vans bring us back to our youth so we try to recapture those feelings of freedom and fun!!!


_________________
The future will soon be a thing of the past."

JackeFriend

Number of posts : 154
Location : La Mesa CA
Age : 58
Registration date : 2016-05-06

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by JackeFriend on 16th February 2017, 11:32

Thanks for the understanding my mind, I am a vanner & always have been! I loved my first '64 Chevy it had a 240 6 3/speed no windows... bought it when I was 20 and drove it daily for 12 years. I hope to feel some of that freedom you spoke of again very soon. I am still working on the van, but it will be done... eventually. Shocked

Russell

Number of posts : 285
Location : Chula Vista, Ca.
Age : 56
Registration date : 2015-12-09

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by Russell on 16th February 2017, 11:38

JackeFriend wrote:

I always enjoy your Ebay posts! Just cannot stand these windows or bubble portholes, LOL.
I am changing my rear doors w/windows for non window doors, got some beauties no rust all straight. I had a '64 panel back in the day, still trying to get back to that time?? Man I AM old! Laughing
Love your posts!
an Old person

Do you want to sell 1 of your rear window doors? I need to replace my drivers side rear door on my van.

richie61

Number of posts : 366
Location : Van Nuys, CA
Age : 56
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by richie61 on 16th February 2017, 12:43

Russell, I have a set of rear window doors. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Sponsored content

Re: Maltese Porthole Windows - Ebay - Starting Bid $1200

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is 25th February 2017, 18:48