[ 1 ]
100% [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
Poochie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-01-13

Dodge A100 Zombie Vinvanco T-shirt

Post by Poochie on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:29 pm

We had the attached A100 artwork created by Zombie and currently have stickers available
in our Vinvanco.com store. Now we're trying to assess whether there is a market for 100%
cotton tees. We're be printing on black Gilden tees.

Your vote is appreciated!

dix
Moderator 1st Class
Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 7937
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Re: Dodge A100 Zombie Vinvanco T-shirt

Post by dix on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:28 pm

To be honest with you I have to ask did you ask the people who run this site if you are aloud to sell shirts on their site ??? Are you donating any money/ back to the site to keep this site going ?? The site intent was members helping members, Not running a business thru the site ????
chebby
Admin

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by chebby on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:46 pm

dix wrote:To be honest with you I have to ask did you ask the people who run this site if you are aloud to sell shirts on their site ??? Are you donating any money/ back to the site to keep this site going ?? The site intent was members helping members, Not running a business thru the site ????

Thanks dix for looking out for US! I love you I have had a few communications and SUGGESTED if he indeed makes money from his marketing endevours on our forum, donating back to the site would be a "good move" Wink

Basketball I put the ball in his court

I find it most disconcerting, to realize that the smartest member of our expedition is a dog (from Last of the Dogmen)
Poochie

Post by Poochie on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Thanks for weighing in, Chebby. As we discussed, I'm happy to donate if this page brings me more buyers. The jury is still out. In fact, when I see responses like that gfrom dix, it makes me wonder why I do it. Why I spend so much time and money trying to make something that so few people seem to get, or even appreciate. Thanks for putting the ball in my court. If I don't see any traction, I may just ask you to pull down all my posts. Cool?

chebby wrote:
dix wrote:To be honest with you I have to ask did you ask the people who run this site if you are aloud to sell shirts on their site ??? Are you donating any money/ back to the site to keep this site going ?? The site intent was members helping members, Not running a business thru the site ????

Thanks dix for looking out for US! I love you I have had a few communications and SUGGESTED if he indeed makes money from his marketing endevours on our forum, donating back to the site would be a "good move" Wink

Basketball I put the ball in his court
Poochie

Post by Poochie on Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:18 pm

Seems you and I got off on a bad foot. Do I owe you an apology?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 23, 2017 1:41 pm