VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..

AthensTxMc
    AthensTxMc

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2014-03-14

Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..  Empty Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..

Post by AthensTxMc Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:07 am

Well, had a flooding issue with the carb and it was pumping fuel out everywhere .. Took it apart and adjusted the float, everything looked good .. Started running real rough on a test run then back fired ...  Need a gauge glass, steering wheel .. Windshield I guess I will get new ..
    AthensTxMc
    AthensTxMc

Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..  Empty Re: Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..

Post by AthensTxMc Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:09 am

Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..  Img_4411
    Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..  Img_4512
    Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..  Img_4511
    jrdunn96
    jrdunn96

Number of posts : 690
    Registration date : 2016-01-01

Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..  Empty Re: Overheating .. big time!!! Need to sell a few things and need a few ..

Post by jrdunn96 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:03 am

Dude! Is everyone (except your wallet) OK?
    AthensTxMc
    AthensTxMc

Post by AthensTxMc Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:52 am

No one injured .. had 100 miles on the engine .. I think it will be ok ..
    econopoor
    econopoor
    Econoline Guru

Number of posts : 1747
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by econopoor Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:51 am

Do you still have those parts vans? They would be a big help with this.

Duane.
    AthensTxMc
    AthensTxMc

Post by AthensTxMc Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:32 pm

I have the other panel van .. most things i stripped out .. hard part is not having a chassis i have no way to move it ... Kind of stuck back in the woods ...
    Seth G
    Seth G
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2086
    Registration date : 2013-04-24

Post by Seth G Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:00 pm

That sucks Athens. Good luck on the rebuild. This is a good reminder to everyone to always have a fire exinguisher

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:28 am