VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

that time of year for a cross country road trip?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

that time of year for a cross country road trip? Empty that time of year for a cross country road trip?

Post by Admin Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 pm

I look forward to Donivan's trip each year, tagging along virtually speaking...

are you getting ready for your trip Don?
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12218
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

that time of year for a cross country road trip? Empty Re: that time of year for a cross country road trip?

Post by donivan65 Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:28 pm

yep,,,,,,gonna dig out the motorhome and Honda,,,,,and head East,,,,,,,,,I will probably be Standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona, on May 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thinking about Glen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

that time of year for a cross country road trip? Empty Re: that time of year for a cross country road trip?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:50 pm

a good day to be there! Wink  I'll think of you on that day...

"take it easy" along your journey, most important is that you get there and back safely in "the long run"...  I know for a while you will be living "life in the fast lane" (kinda-sorta) on your trip but the  reward is you seem to get a "peaceful easy feeling" when you get to where you're going because we all know you're not the "new kid in town" back "in the city" of way back when Very Happy

ok... enuff...  have a good trip and I look forward to your posts!

this one's for Glenn (couldn't resist)... "you belong in the city" while you're there...
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Well said Chebby. cheers
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12218
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:26 pm

,,,,,and it just RAINED,,,,,,,,,on my parade,,,,,,,,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 am