VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

EPA trying to ban racecars & performance parts !!

rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

EPA trying to ban racecars & performance parts !! Empty EPA trying to ban racecars & performance parts !!

Post by rustytoolss Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:15 pm

I just got an email from Summit Racing (with links), saying that the EPA is trying to BAN RACECARS!, and ban high performance parts:affraid:  I'm not good at adding links (so maybe someone can do that) They need 100,000 names by March 10th 2016 to try to stop The EPA.
    Sign the list, and tell the EPA that you will not give up without a fight!
    This information can be found at www.semasan.com also

http://semasan.com/page.asp?content=aa2016FED1&g=SEMAGA

Last edited by rustytoolss on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

EPA trying to ban racecars & performance parts !! Empty Re: EPA trying to ban racecars & performance parts !!

Post by rustytoolss Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:15 am

Wake up people. This can effect you ! this action also calls to stop the sale of performance parts that alter emissions. Guest you could still buy a chrome valve covers?.

Last edited by rustytoolss on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

EPA trying to ban racecars & performance parts !! Empty Re: EPA trying to ban racecars & performance parts !!

Post by Joe Van Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:14 am

rustytoolss wrote:Wake up people. This can effect you !
    I just received some speedometer parts for my van from Summit Racing and its "True" they are trying to "BAN" any performance or race modification to any stock veichal witch will effect us "ALL" any V8 conversions out there.???..This is going to be a "VERY" important year for decision making they have already banned our flag divided us racially trying to take our guns away erase history teaching "Common Core Math" took away our pledge of alegence forcing museulm religion and beliefs on our children blaming our police for racial violence we are being invaded by our enemies from the back door wanting to ban out door activities concerts shows foot ball games movies alcohol pork and anything else theses animals can think of is there plan all while they invade our country with there 10 year old wifes everyone can close there eyes but this wont go away unless you want to see your wifes and daughters all wearing burkas we are slowly being invaded by these refugees who want to kill everyone that does not believe in there religion.... I would suggest anyone that wants to keep there freedom better vote "Smart" this November or this "GREAT" country we live in will all be a memory and our children & grand children will be growing up in a 3rd world country like the one these animals left from..!!!... Our leaders are clearly "NOT" on our side and now are our enemies this will only get worse as the year goes on vote or convert to Islam its up to you I am gonna fight for whats mine and they will have to kill me to get it but I am well prepared so bring it on because they will need all the luck they can get...!!!!..."GOD BLESS AMERICA" and dam the ones trying to change it...!!!..History is repeating it self right in front of us fight or stand behind someone that will because its coming to a neighbor hood near you very soon...Thats a "FACT JACK"....Wake Up People before its too late and change is not that far away...I have already started gathering supplies I suggest everyone does the same before there plan all falls into place and then we are all "SCREWED"....One thing you all can "Never" say is you were not told...!!!..

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post by samsvan Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 am

JOE VAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:52 am

Thanks Sam but "No Thanks" I have enough trouble fixing my own problems... I know my words are harsh and I will under stand if my post gets deleted but I am just "Fed Up" with all our rights getting taking away one by one my 6 year old granddaughter brought some home work home from school and I could not believe the shit they are teaching them how are they gonna sign a check or document not knowing how to wright in cursive or how much change they are getting back from spending a 20 dollar bill on a $14,99 idem I know this is not the place for this discussion but who else will listen I will leave it at that..!!!.."Keep On Keeping On" .. Smile ..

Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:49 am

Well said Joe!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 am