VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

Source for the carriage nuts and inserts for the doghouse?

Dawgboy
    Dawgboy

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Source for the carriage nuts and inserts for the doghouse? Empty Source for the carriage nuts and inserts for the doghouse?

Post by Dawgboy Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Anybody have a source for the doghouse to floor square-nuts and inserts? Mine were pretty well trashed from removal or missing all the way around, and I want to go as close to stock as I can.

Thanks
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8728
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Source for the carriage nuts and inserts for the doghouse? Empty Re: Source for the carriage nuts and inserts for the doghouse?

Post by dix Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:46 pm

you may be surprised but lowes and home depo do carry them in the nut & bolt isle they are in the specialty area look for the slide out drawers

Number of posts : 533
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Source for the carriage nuts and inserts for the doghouse? Empty Re: Source for the carriage nuts and inserts for the doghouse?

Post by Van crazy Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:20 pm

They are called (cage nuts) if that helps also.
    busman78
    busman78

Number of posts : 483
    Registration date : 2012-07-11

Post by busman78 Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:35 pm

A company called Clips and Fasteners, ordered a box of cage nuts and bolts for my van from them.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:14 am

Your local ACE hardware should have them also. In the bulk hardware section. Good Luck
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-19

Post by OutofSight Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Yes, Ace Hardware.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:45 am