VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Introduction (first time Van owner)

rocketraccoon79
    rocketraccoon79

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-05-04

Introduction (first time Van owner) Empty Introduction (first time Van owner)

Post by rocketraccoon79 Mon May 04, 2015 9:02 am

Hello,

My name is Joshua.  I'm from Norman, Oklahoma.   In recent years I started to go to more car shows and meeting many minitruckers I fell in love with the bagged/body dropped vehicles.  I have been debating on and off what project I wanted to do and a slammed van was the only thing that kept coming to mind.  I have a more vibrant personality and am a super movie, comic book, cartoon fan, so I have been wanting to do a slammed mm.  I finally found a good project (1970 Chevy 90 van) for a great price and picked it up yesterday.  Now begins the long road to get it running, modified, and customized.  This is my first van to own and I am excited for the adventures that lie ahead.

Introduction (first time Van owner) IMG_5193_zpssxztd7o2

Introduction (first time Van owner) IMG_5192_zpsar2fvbot

Introduction (first time Van owner) IMG_5191_zpssj4s5ttx

Introduction (first time Van owner) IMG_5190_zpsqixq1gmw
    xjamesx
    xjamesx

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Introduction (first time Van owner) Empty Re: Introduction (first time Van owner)

Post by xjamesx Mon May 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Welcome! This is a great site full of info and members who love to help keep these old girls on the road. Get real acquainted with the search button up on the right cause it is the key to a ton of knowledge from the archives. Then after that, ask away!!
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Introduction (first time Van owner) Empty Re: Introduction (first time Van owner)

Post by Big W Mon May 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Welcome to VV. Looks like a great project. Be sure to start a build thread so we can fallow along with your pics as you move forward on your van. cheers
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Fri May 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Welcome To VV..!!!.. cheers ...Looks like you have yourself a "Nice" project...Good Luck..!!!...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm