VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+7
polosteve
a100terry
dix
Nick
vanny
Big W
caravantastic
11 posters

Another a100 newbie in the uk

Neatbeard
    Neatbeard

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2014-10-02

Another a100 newbie in the uk - Page 2 Empty Re: Another a100 newbie in the uk

Post by Neatbeard Wed May 27, 2015 6:51 am

Welcome from another UK newbie Gabriel.

I havent posted/been on here for a while as i've been too busy driving my A108 about running the engine in! I need to start a build thread soon as i'm starting on the interior of mine to make it more family/kid friendly and useable. There are a few of these appearing over here now I know of 2 more A100's within a 30 min drive of me!
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Wed May 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Neatbeard, did you buy Dodgeman's Van? That chrome piece looks like the one that was on his van... scratch It had the Hippie psychedelic interior, right??? If it is, you got a beautiful van there!!! Very Happy cheers

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Neatbeard
    Neatbeard

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2014-10-02

Post by Neatbeard Fri May 29, 2015 12:13 pm

I sure did buy Dodgeman's Van Vanny. It is indeed an awesome van. I'm redoing the interior though as I have 3 little uns and they need somewhere to sit on journeys and we want a big pull-out bed for camping. So the hippy interior is going and is being replaced with a Day of the Dead Mexican skull theme instead.

caravantastic
    caravantastic

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2015-02-09

Post by caravantastic Fri May 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Hey thanks for all the input guys its great getting some positive feedback! if i do any more jobs i will keep you posted on how they come along. Your van looks awesome Neatbeard your so lucky to have some A100's nearby to you i know a couple of guys in Devon who have some but i haven't got in contact yet. there is plenty of work to be done on my van mechanically wise so im sure questions will arise on this thread haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:36 am