VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Baker's of Milford 6-28-15

billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Baker's of Milford 6-28-15 Empty Baker's of Milford 6-28-15

Post by billski Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:24 pm

I've received some calls, emails, and so forth regarding the Baker's van show and I will say "The show must go on!"! I did "post" in the eVANts section but I also wanted to post here for those of you who may not look at the evants, especially for one six months away. I will do everything in my power to continue with Baker's for everyone interested, and especially in memory of Chris "G-Man" Hatswell. Thanks to all of the participants and the help I received I am looking forward to the 2015 show. If anyone wants to offer help in any way (giveaways, goodies, fliers, day of the show, etc.) I am more than willing to accept your offer. There will be more to come and, hopefully, new fliers to print and pass out and other events and shows. Reply to this post or message me. But, thanks to the holidays and lots of work, I am not on V-V too often but I will check when I can and reply appropriately. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all! Billski
    billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Baker's of Milford 6-28-15 Empty Re: Baker's of Milford 6-28-15

Post by billski Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Ditto what I said in the previous post. (But you can ignore the "Merry Christmas".) Over 100 letters sent out this week looking for giveaways for the goody bags and for the door prizes and raffle prizes. Hard at work at other aspects as well. Please pass the word. Only 124 days till Baker's!!!
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Great work Bill! Maybe the snow will be melted by then! I hope you have a Great turnout this year! I'm sure Chris is rooting for you from up above!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm