VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats for my 67.

gotdurt
    gotdurt

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2013-12-31

Looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats for my 67. Empty Re: Looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats for my 67.

Post by gotdurt Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Hi, do you still need them? I have one that I'm considering selling. The frame and springs are good, still have the cover for a pattern if needed... I was planning to use it, but don't really want to invest that much in this van, so I'm considering retrofiting a newer seat instead. I'd hate to see this one go to waste though since they are so hard to find. Haven't decided yet, but exploring options...
    FCC
    FCC

Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2014-04-29

Looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats for my 67. Empty Re: Looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats for my 67.

Post by FCC Fri May 16, 2014 10:28 am

where are you located?

Guest wrote:Nikki

Tim in KY or econo parts USA has the seat brackets and I believe the T bolts to hold them down ...  he's on this forum regularly

I have three rear bench seats including the rare split 2nd ... but am located about three and half thousand miles from Texas ... lol

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Nikki

Tim in KY or econo parts USA has the seat brackets and I believe the T bolts to hold them down ...  he's on this forum regularly

I have three rear bench seats including the rare split 2nd ... but am located about three and half thousand miles from Texas ... lol
    autoshopchic
    autoshopchic

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2011-12-20

Looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats for my 67. Empty Looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats for my 67.

Post by autoshopchic Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:57 pm

I am looking for 2nd & 3rd row bench seats & brackets for my 67 Econo...I will have recovered I just need good bones....Any help would be Greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Nikki from Texas

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am