BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

The Surfing Guy's 65

the_surfing_guy

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Re: The Surfing Guy's 65

Post by the_surfing_guy on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Or hitting speed bumps at full speed (Don). Thanks Bill!
the_surfing_guy

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Post by the_surfing_guy on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Well, situations change and I'm probably going to regret this Sad Sad , but I think it's time that I pass the torch to someone who wants to love this gem as much as I do. Unfortunately, with my life changes and my lack of attention to her, she's become ia luxury that I just can't afford to park on the street and keep around for an occasional stroll to the beach.

She's good to go "as is", with just about everything recently replaced, but still has plenty of room for customization.

I'm thinking $6500 OBO. I'm definitely not desperate to sell it, so I'll see where that gets me. PM me if you're interested.

vanny

Number of posts : 8590
Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Scottie, say it isn't so... Evil or Very Mad

I almost sold mine recently and the guy said he would have to find storage for it first. I began losing sleep over it and finally called the guy back and asked if he had found a place to store it yet. He said no and I told him I wanted to back out and he understood. I feel awful that I haven't been able to do much of anything to her in a long time but the fear of letting another vintage van slip through my fingers was killing me.

Do what you have to do, buddy. It's a little easier out there because there are sooooo many vintage vans in your area but out here, not nearly as much...
You WILL miss it once it's gone but you're young and you have a Great crew out there to help you once you get the itch again!!! Good Luck Scottie!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:56 am