VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

anyone try a 63 ford truck chrome inside mirror on the van?

anyone try a 63 ford truck chrome inside mirror on the van? Empty anyone try a 63 ford truck chrome inside mirror on the van?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:40 pm

i read on this forum that a 63 unibody ford truck inside mirror would fit the E van
    from the photos i see on carpenters site it looks somewhat different

was wondering if anyone has used one on there van, they come chrome and look nice

thanks
    fmc56
    fmc56

Number of posts : 553
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

anyone try a 63 ford truck chrome inside mirror on the van? Empty Re: anyone try a 63 ford truck chrome inside mirror on the van?

Post by fmc56 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Ken,
    I have one in my pickup, fits fine although it is not made exactly the same. Fits 56-63 Ford pickups. Carpenter has the best price I have found. It's made by Vintique in the USA.
    Fred

anyone try a 63 ford truck chrome inside mirror on the van? Empty Re: anyone try a 63 ford truck chrome inside mirror on the van?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

thanks for for reply, i think i read a post you made about that mirror before. so i tracked one down but it didnt look the same, but sounds like you are saying it mounts up pretty well.

looks to my like the best option to get a chrome mirror for our rigs as i dont think chroming one is easy as u have to get the mirror out without breaking it just for starters

thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am